Sunday, May 24, 2015

Happy 24, Mevi!

It's never too late for birthday surprise, as long as it is still m(a)y month.

After class My B pick me up at Campus, we go to Pasar Festival, Kuningan. I don't know why, he ask me to have some karaoke there (since I know, we had a karaoke a year ago).. and tadaaaa... I got my birthday surprise from my Girls, Tya, Balqis, Uci, Vicky and Risma. They already made a conspiracy with my B,hmm okay fine. I thought my birthday is just like an introspection day, since my birthday is on 20 May, on weekdays and I'm busy with my some-daily-routine (read; a half worker and a half student). Also when I'm turning to 24, My B is a 'lil bit annoyed me. Ergh..

Surprisingly!!! 4 days after my birthday, he give me surprise.
Thank you so much dear my B and my girls, I'm a happiest birthday girl on earth.
My Girls
My B

Hope this year bring me a lot of happiness and my dreams come true. Keep on with my hard work, be blessed in every step that I make.

Love.

Mevi Wiedha

1 comment:

  1. Hi mevi,, selamat HUT taurians,, bintang kita sama teman kita pun sama.. Sayang baru kenal disaat kyk gini,, sekarang yg terpenting adalah kebahagiann dan semoga semua belajar untuk jadi lebih baik lagi.. Amin :D

    ~victor.sasongko

    ReplyDelete